Rogue Wave JViews Diagrammer 8.10 Release Notes
This document contains a summary of new features and
enhancements, late breaking product issues, and bug fixes. The
following describes changes to Rogue Wave JViews Diagrammer since
version 8.9. Release notes documenting changes in previous versions
are located in the current directory.
JViews Diagrammer 8.10 focuses on web security:
- Using Rogue Wave Klocwork static analysis, the product web
interfaces and services have been audited and reinforced against
corrupted input data, cross-scripting attacks and log
forging prevention, among other security enhancements.
JViews Diagrammer 8.10 contains the following third-party changes:
- SLF4J is now the standard for product logging, offering a more homogeneous experience.
- ICU has been updated to version 57.1.
JViews Diagrammer 8.10 contains the following resolved issues:
- JV-7400 In Symbol Editor, incompatibility between 8.8 and 8.9 palettes.
- JV-7530 The Symbol Editor tries to validate the SVG doctype even without an internet access.
- JV-7531 The ungroup option of the symbol editor produces random result.