Rogue Wave JViews Framework 8.10 Release Notes
This document contains a summary of new features and
enhancements, late breaking product issues, and bug fixes. The
following describes changes to Rogue Wave JViews Framework since
version 8.9. Release notes documenting changes in previous versions
are located in the current directory.
JViews Framework 8.10 focuses on web security:
- Using Rogue Wave Klocwork static analysis, the product web
interfaces and services have been audited and reinforced against
corrupted input data, cross-scripting attacks and log
forging prevention, among other security enhancements.
JViews Framework 8.10 contains the following third-party changes:
- SLF4J is now the standard for product logging, offering a more homogeneous experience.
- ICU has been updated to version 57.1.
JViews Framework 8.10 contains the following resolved issues:
- JV-7357 IlvText anchor position is not saved.
- JV-7392 IlvText anchor point is ignored when reading it from ivl file.
- JV-7416 Exception generated when loading some resources in Tomcat 8.
- JV-7857 JViews does not support JDK minor version >= 100.
- JV-8005 Cannot display popup menu on Glassfish server.
- JV-8054 JViews fails at handling sub pixel rendering in IE.