Creating a new report
When creating a report, you can either select a pre-defined report type or create a custom report using any of the fields.
- Click Create a new report from the Reports tab.
- You can now see the report editor.
Tip: Any area that a particular field can be dropped onto will be highlighted gray.
- To create a pre-defined dashboard, click and drag one of them onto the report area. This will automatically generate a report with several charts dependent on which one you choose.
- To create one of the pre-defined reports, click and drag one of them onto the 'drag report type here' field above the chart.
- To create a custom report, drag and drop fields onto the filters, entity, series and x-axis.
- If you choose to create a pre-defined or custom report, select a layout. Your layout can represent up to four different charts.
- Apply any filters you want to be available for the report.
- Now choose the scale of the timeline (Days, weeks, months or years).
- Next, choose the graph type you want to use (stackbar, sidebar, pie or line graph).
- Once you are finished customizing your report, replace '*new report*' with an appropriate name and click Save.