Configuring industry-specific coding standards and checkers
|In this topic:|
Klocwork provides industry-specific coding standard taxonomies to measure compliance with specific standards. Taxonomy files for CERT, CWE, DISA STIG, MISRA and others are provided for you in your <server_installation>/taxonomies folder, which you can import as you choose. For more details about all of the standards that we support, see our list of Coding standards mapped to Klocwork checkers.
Importing industry-specific coding standard taxonomies
- Log in to Klocwork Static Code Analysis.
- In the Klocwork Static Code Analysis analysis project list, click the project you want to upload the file to; the project details appear.
- In the project details, click Configuration.
- On the Configuration page, click Add a configuration file.
- Click the Choose file button, then browse to your <server_installation>/taxonomies folder.
- Double-click the taxonomy file you want to import (for example, 'misra_c_2012_c99.tconf'), then click Upload.
The taxonomy file you've imported appears in the taxonomy menu on the left. Click a taxonomy and enable/disable checkers that apply to that standard as needed. Click the icon to save your changes. Note that your changes do not come into effect until the next integration build analysis.