Configuring email notifications
This integration allows Klocwork Static Code Analysis and Code Review users to receive email notifications for events related to issues and code reviews.
- The means to launch the Klocwork security utility, kwauthconfig, is different depending on your platform:
- Windows: Click Start > All Programs > Klocwork 19.0 > Klocwork Security Configuration
- Mac OS/X: Launch kwauthconfig from the Applications folder.
- Other: From <server_install>/bin, run kwauthconfig
- Click Mail Server Configuration.
The SMTP Mail Server Configuration dialog appears.
- For the mail server settings, enter:
- a default 'from' address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- the host name of your SMTP server
- the SMTP port, if you want to use a value other than the default value shown in the field
- the email pattern for the user's email address if you are configuring Basic access control, or if your NIS or LDAP server requires one
- For the security and authentication settings:
- select a Connection Security value if your mail server uses SSL or STARTTLS
- enter a user name and password if your SMTP server uses authentication
- Click Send test email to check the setup.
- Click OK.
- Restart the Klocwork Server. See Managing the Klocwork Servers