Error occurred during build: Authentication failed
While inspecting your build log, if you see the error message Error occurred during build: Authentication failed. Please run the "<jenkins_workspace>/klocwork/tools/bin/kwauth --url <host:port>" command to login., this means that Jenkins cannot find the proper credentials required to run the CI build.
- Go to your Jenkins server and select Configure for the relevant project.
- Scroll down to the section labelled Perform Klocwork analysis.
- Click Advanced Klocwork Settings...
- In the section labelled Please enter your Klocwork credentials, ensure that your proper username and password are entered for these fields.
- Click Authenticate. You will receive a message to indicate whether or not your credentials are authenticated.