Getting email notification of new issues
If your Klocwork Server is set up for email notifcation, you can receive emails to warn you when a new issue appears after a system build or when another Klocwork user assigns you an issue. In the former case, you must be the file owner to receive notifications after a system build. For more information on ownership, see Tracking issues by owner.
By default, your Static Code Analysis profile is configured to receive email notification, but you can turn emails on and off in your profile, and you can also change your default email address. To make changes to your profile:
- Log into Klocwork Static Code Analysis, if you haven't already done so.
- Access your profile by clicking your avatar menu in the upper right of the window and then clicking Profile.
- Enable or disable email notifications by clicking the checkbox labeled
- Subscribe to email digest (emails about new code issues)
- Subscribe to email notifications for defects assigned to you by others
- Change your email address: Click your avatar menu, then Profile, then beside your current email address.