No data is available for selected feed in Code Review
If you see this error or a similar error in Code Review:
No data is available for selected feed
- Try clicking the all feed.
- If you do see revisions for the all feed, then it's possible that your home feed doesn't contain any information yet. Here's a list of what your home feed shows you.
- If you see "No data available" for the all feed:
- Make sure you're using the right URL to access Code Review, with the right Klocwork Server host and port.
- Make sure that either a post-checkin review has been set up by a Klocwork administrator or a pre-checkin review has been set up by a developer.
- Make sure that a Klocwork administrator has given you permissions for the project.
Note: If the error is displayed for a feed you set up, see Editing a feed.