Opening the Configuration Editor in Klocwork Static Code Analysis
You configure checkers in the Configuration Editor, which is accessed through Klocwork Static Code Analysis.
To open the Configuration Editor:
- Log in to Klocwork Static Code Analysis.
- Click the project you want to configure.
The project details appear on the right.
- In the project details, click Configuration.
The Configuration Editor appears.
Selecting what issues Klocwork will detect
Open the Configuration Editor.
- Under Taxonomies, select the taxonomy you want to edit.
- To enable or disable a checker, select or deselect its checkbox.
- Click to save your changes.
Your changes do not come into effect until the next integration build analysis.
Importing additional taxonomy files
- Open the Configuration Editor.
- Select the gear drop-down and click Import:
- Choose the .tconf file you want to add, for example, misra_c_2012_with_amd1_c99.tconf, then click Upload.