Security and permissions
This set of articles deals with making sure users and groups have secure access to the information they need.
Permissions for Klocwork administrators and build engineers and Permissions for users
- Explains permissions required by Klocwork administrators, build engineers and end-users to ensure that everyone can access Klocwork tools and data.
- Step 1: Setting up access control
- How to control who will have access to Klocwork, and to what software projects, through integration with LDAP/NIS, or through basic access control.
- Step 2: Enabling access to Klocwork projects
- How to control access to Klocwork tools and data through roles.
- Setting a password for the Klocwork database
- How to restrict access to the build tables with a database password.
- Using a secure Klocwork Server connection
- How to set up Klocwork clients to communicate with the Klocwork Server over HTTPS using an unsigned certificate or your own signed certificate.