Special steps for Windows
Windows Services: Ensuring that the Klocwork servers start in the new projects_root
If you are running the Klocwork servers as Windows services, you must edit the Windows Registry to ensure that the Klocwork servers will start on the new projects_root.
To start the Klocwork servers as Windows Services in a new projects_root:
- In the Services control panel, stop the Klocwork Servers in the old projects_root, if they are running.
- In the Windows Registry Editor, edit the value for the following key:
- 32-bit platforms: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Klocwork\19.2 Server\projects_root
- 64-bit platforms: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Klocwork\19.2 Server\projects_root
- Enter the full path to the projects_root where you want to start the Klocwork servers, and click OK.
- In the Services control panel, start the Klocwork servers.