When you're more familiar with Klocwork, you may wish to customize metrics and reporting for the integration build.
Customize issue detection and reporting by:
- adding file ownership to your integration project, so that you can filter reports by owner. See Tracking issues by owner.
- adding your own custom documents to the Reports list. See Adding external documents to Klocwork Static Code Analysis.
- integrating your bug tracking system with Static Code Analysis. See Integrating bug tracking with Klocwork Static Code Analysis.
Customize metrics by:
- adding any of the 100 (or so) Klocwork metrics as a Metrics report type. See Customizing metrics reports in Klocwork Static Code Analysis.
- setting the metrics thresholds that you want reported. See Changing the thresholds for reported metrics.
Track your projects by:
- comparing up to five of your projects with Klocwork Static Code Analysis. See Tracking projects with the Cross-Project Report .