What to communicate to the team
Your team of developers, managers, build engineers(s), and administrator(s) need to know the following:
- the URL of the Klocwork Server, so that managers and developers can access Klocwork Static Code Analysis and Klocwork Code Review, and install their own desktop analysis plug-ins
- that the URL of the Klocwork Server with "/documentation" added to it will give them all of the Klocwork online documentation
- the location of the projects_root directory (Klocwork administrators only)
- the host and port of the License Server
- who has permission to start and stop the Klocwork Servers, under what user ID, and, for Windows, whether the servers must be managed as Windows Services
If anyone else needs to access the database, for example, to do backups, and you have locked the database with a password, give the person the password. See Setting a password for the Klocwork database for more information.